Monday, March 15, 2010

healthier.

Blending it up: Katie vs. Franc:. In our awesome blender we can pulverize just about anything (seriously these things are known to blend an iphone to dust). Well, I have been using it to create these awesome green smoothies, choc full of veggies and fruit. Franc, on the other hand, has made up some of his own concoctions... a couple weeks ago he handed me a glass of what I thought was just banana chocolate milk. I commented that it was thicker than what I expected. He said there was a special ingredient. I asked what it was. He replied, "lucky charms." I couldn't drink it anymore, because I started to notice those little granules of cereal. you know, like when you poor your self a bowl at the end of the box and you accidentally get all the powdered stuff. gross.

since then, franc has repeatedly suggested I stick some lucky charms in my green smoothies. He thinks it would make them taste even better. If you know franc, none of this is that surprising,. Mixing weird foods together is just one of his quirks. One of my favorites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA - that seriously made me laugh out loud. oh man, that is so funny - totally something scott would do, except he'd probably throw in Doritos instead (his guilty pleasure)...

Shanicherie said...

Sooooo grooooossssss!