
CUTE bloomers Lesley gave me as a gift for the baby! They are from this cool etsy girl here in Atlanta:
Handmade Charlotte How cute are these things?!!!

Matilda and I playing:) She was so cute, she would look up each time the camera made the little beeping noise it makes right before it takes a photo! So she is looking at the camera everytime! I wish all kids/babies did that!

Remember when I wrote
this post about the cute girl who wore my headband in a photoshoot for Pregnancy and Newborn magazine? And I said that I had commented on her blog that I wanted to be her friend? Well, we DID become friends! We have hung out 2 times now, and she is SO MUCH FUN!!! Seriously. I feel like I have known her forever. This all may seem silly to those of you who still live near people you knew in college or whatever, but since I don't live near any of my old friends (except Courtney who is 2 hours away in Alabama: for which I am VERY greatful), I am always longing for cool friends. The kind that are interested in similar things. That get me.
Lesley, she is a gem. Seriously one of the nicest people I have ever met. I went to her ADORABLE house the other day and we
made things for our babies (hers is the cute Matilda pictured above). Perfect right? And her house looks like something off of DesignSponge.
Not to sound like a schoolgirl with a crush...
6 comments:
Katie,
It kills me that the closest we ever lived to each other was, um, in Tonga! Seriously, it would be a dream if someday we could live closer to each other!
ps: The bloomers are awesome!
isn't it great to find friends like that? it makes life wonderful! and her blog looks like fun. can't wait to really check it out.
oh man you are generous with your compliments! designsponge? i wish! you are adorable and lovely and i look forward to many more dates, i can't wait for caroline olivia and matilda to meet!!!
I love your updates Katie! You're hilarious. I love all the cute stuff you're making for the new sweet baby!
I saw your letterpress print and I love how it turned out in that medium. The colors, the textures, all of it. Glad to hear that she will reprint that one- now I need to convince Chris that these type of purchases should be part of our budget.
I am dying! I could have sworn you already had your baby. I figured with this being your last post, you had to be busy taking care of your baby. You'll have to let me know when it happens.
Post a Comment