Tuesday, April 21, 2009

She wore my headband for her photoshoot!

This is Lesley (bottom left corner) the cute redhead. She bought a couple of my headbands back in November at my very first Indie Craft fair. She has since brought me lots of business by telling everyone she works with about it (at Anthro), blogged about it on her super cool blog homemade grits, and now she was in a spread for Pregnancy and Newborn magazine, and she wore my headband for two of the photos! So Nice! I embarassingly commented on her blog asking if we could be friends (and NOT just cause she likes my headbands, but cause she is very cool and incredibly nice). Am I a dork? don't answer that if you are related to me.

1 comment:

ed and brooke said...

I really like the contrast. Her red hair with that green headband. It looks amazing.