I want to register/buy a jogging stroller, especially since we are just using the carseat and snap n'go for our regular stroller. Problem is.... which one? I would like one $200 or less... anyone have one they love and recommend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
sorry, no recommendations from me. don't have one, haven't done too much running lately. :)
A friend of mine posted this on her blog... http://beccanchris.blogspot.com/2009/05/favorite-baby-stuff.html . My sister also recommended that brand to me. I've seen brand new ones on ksl for really inexpensive. I'm not sure if GA has something like ksl, but it might be a good idea to go to babies r us and check out what other brands they have. One of my friends is trying to buy one off of craigslist, but the front tires have been huge and is doesn't fit into the trunk of her car (in case they want to go somewhere and take the stroller with them). Also, the pivot wheel in the front is a huge deal. Otherwise, you have to literally pick up the front of the stroller (by pushing down on the handle bars) to get the stroller to change positions or turn.
Be sure to check Craigslist, too. There are a TON of people out there who thought they'd jog with their babies, ended up using their really fancy expensive jogging strollers a couple of times, and then giving up on 'em. You might score big.
Post a Comment