That's cute. I've been wanting to do a month by month comparison of my kids, but it would take a long time to go through thousands of photos, it'll happen soon!
Your cute girls! I love how they look so much like sisters but so different still. I can't wait to compare Darla to Lucy! And I love Amelie's 3 month pictures. Adorable!
4 comments:
Amelie is so adorable! Love her sweet smile :) It's fun to see side by side pictures, they definitely look like sisters!
That's cute. I've been wanting to do a month by month comparison of my kids, but it would take a long time to go through thousands of photos, it'll happen soon!
Soooo cute!
Your cute girls! I love how they look so much like sisters but so different still. I can't wait to compare Darla to Lucy! And I love Amelie's 3 month pictures. Adorable!
Post a Comment