franc had his "white coat ceremony" for med school...
olivia started rice cereal (she loves to grab the spoon and try to feed herself)
I went and saw the new shark exhibit (for free since I am a blogger) at the Georgia Aquarium with my friend Amber who I met last year in my pottery class. I finally met her cute little Elliot.
abuela Yolanda came into town and helped watch olivia so i could get ready for my big craft show...
here is the ruffle butt herself..
franc's uncle Hector came into town to meet Olivia and to see Franc receive his white coat..
Greg (Franc's dad) actually let me take a photo of him.. and so did his cute sister Jess:)
oh and take a look at this lovely family photo. I wanted to have a nice photo of our family on our deck with the pretty fall leaves behind us. oops. I guess I didn't specify when I handed off the camera. Instead we have a lovely shot of the porch across from us with that horrible broken shade!!!phew! that was alot to catch up on right? well, beware there are even more things to post! christmas decor! thanksgiving! etc.



2 comments:
it's so nice to see i am not the only one behind on my blogging! cute pics as always. and i am sure olivia will be feeding herself by next week. "forget the rice cereal mom! give me the steak and dr. pepper!"
i love your first family photo.. you look awesome and olivia couldn't be cuter. oh, and frank looks very handsome too. :)
Post a Comment