Love this happy baby. she's all smiles these days.
yes, she is looking like a hobo with all of these random colors/clothes on....
aw yeah, lets party...
during month 4, (and well part of month 3) Olivia started sticking everything in her mouth (like most babies, I know). Its so funny how she attempts to get EVERYTHING in her mouth, my arm, my hair, books anything that she can grab. And she's a drooler. She happily gummed this toy for like half an hour.
remember "trash baby?" here is the cleaner version: "laundry baby" only this baby was tired and not happy about her situation.
here is a spit-bubble goatee she was sporting the other day.
here we are, just chillin' on the couch, chattin. best friends forever.
here is a close up of her doing the "swan" pilates move. look below for full body shot. for awhile I was worried that she would never crawl, because when she got on her tummy she would immediately put her arms back. She's pretty strong though, b/c she can still hold her head up forever like this. It just makes me exhausted to watch, b/c I know how hard that move is when I do pilates.... luckily she is back to only doing this half the time she is on her tummy.
So, 4 months..... here is a little about my best friend olivia at 4 months:Olivia LOVES...
-my hair brushing across her face
-grabbing my hair
-watching my hair.
(I think that if she could make one Christmas wish, it would be too have a mobile made out of hair)
-rolling over in her sleep (usually while trying to pass some gas)
-laughing and giggling after rolling over in her sleep
-grabbing onto my fingers, hairbands, or anything else in her reach.... while nursing
-having me put the soles of both of her feet on my cheeks and making sounds. (without fail this makes her happy. regardless of how upset 2 sec. before)
-laying tummy to tummy while I bounce my hips. she LAUGHS so hard at this.
-eating rice cereal (we just started this this week).
-laughing and talking to herself in the mirror.
-talking to other babies (esp. her boyfriend of course)
-HER CHANGING PAD. like the feet trick, laying her onto her changing pad without fail makes her the happiest baby alive.
-watching me eat.
-trying to watch t.v., wii, or the computer
-reading stories with mom, and then trying to eat the book afterwards. oh and trying to turn the pages.
OLIVIA dislikes...
-staying up for more than 2 hrs. unless someone walks her around.
-having to go to bed when everyone else is having fun.
really, she doesn't have many dislikes anymore. she is a pretty happy baby.



4 comments:
she is so sweet....and you should whip together a hair mobile...she could rock that in her pretty room!!!
Can you believe how fast it's gone by? Finn LOVES being changed also. He loves being on his changing pad. He thinks it's a game and is always giggling...I LOVE IT!
I love your cute baby girl! she's such a happy thing. It's so fun to see what Lucy will be doing in exactly one month! so whatever happened to the contest? I voted for your room (it was the best!)
Also, i was reading your other posts. We are on like day 70 of P90x and LOVE it. I highly recommend it!!! Jillian (or however you spell her name) scares me. I think she'd literally kill me if she were my trainer.
super cute baby!
Post a Comment