olivia laughs from katie kortman on Vimeo.
on friday, the day before Olivia turned 8 weeks (not to be confused with "2 months," which she will be this friday), she woke up and started giggling and smiling at me! now she had smiled before, but it was usually followed by gas, spit-up, or poop. and she may have even giggled, but on friday it was as if she suddenly thought the world was a happy place and I was hilarious! she has been an extremely alert, active baby from the start, but it was as if on friday she really came alive. it was the happiest day for me, and now I spend all of her play time trying to make her laugh.
so, excuse my weird antics in the video, I said I would do ANYTHING, and excuse franc's sick voice, and I know these clips might not be that interesting to everyone, but at least my family will appreciate them!



8 comments:
i LOVE when she is copying you! her giggles are so adorable. she is so sweet.
oh my gosh she is darling! and i can't believe she's already laughing and is so strong. also..you're lucky she has such a good attention span. oscar would NEVER look at me for that long. not even close..
well, maren and i loved that video. she keeps pointing at the computer and saying, 'baby' now. sometimes olivia looks just like you. then she'll start looking just like franc. either way, she's adorable and that attention span is impressive!
Isn't it funny the things we do to get our babies to smile and laugh. I have that same gym from IKEA> Finn loved it until he started rolling over and running into and then just got pissed. ARGH!
so adorable. seriously.. what a sweet heart.
i love when you start feeling like they love you too..
Aw, this is so cute! I watched it when I woke up this morning - what a great way to start my day! I can't wait to see you guys (especially Olivia, no offense) in a couple of weeks. She is so darn cute! I agree with the other comment, there are moments when she really does look like you.
AH! SOOO CUTE! I just want to kiss those cheeks!
i heart her! she's just precious and she looks just like a rosebrough when she laughs and smiles :) katie jean, you are such a good mama. can't wait to meet her! i wish we lived closer. love you!
Post a Comment