Whenever I do this one noise/motion with my tongue (to entertain her), she tries to imitate it by sucking in short breaths (I make breath sounds as I stick out my tongue). it is the cutest thing ever, and never gets old.
I love her little happy demeanor in the morning. It is so exciting everyday to hear her wake up, because that means we get to be together again. We have fun together everyday:)
While I take my shower or cook dinner, she plays in her bouncer and squeaks and talks to the toys hanging in front of her. Amazing how so little can be so entertaining to a 2 month old.
Here she is a week 1/2 ago, chilling in my bed after church. Don't you just want to squeeze her?
laughin' at silly old mom makin' faces.
I love the funny faces she makes back at me, as I do crazy little facial stunts for her enjoyment.
Double chinned diva. This is a face of consternation that she gives me often.
oh her prettiness...
Love this one. Now tell me, how could I possibly blog about anything else? I try to think of other things like: last night I was eating Blue Bell Ice cream, and I thought I should blog about how that is HANDS DOWN the best ice cream in the world and I would eat it for every meal if it didn't mean I would have to join the cows that helped make it, or I could blog about things I have been making lately... which I will eventually, but when it comes down to it, my favorite part of life right now is Olivia! I used to think that it was kind of sad that I would never "fall in love" again. I would reminisce to what it was like to fall in love with Franc, and how exciting it all was. But I was wrong. I did get a chance to fall in love again, only this time it is a different kind of love. I fall more in love with Olivia everyday. And I know that I will have this chance again with the next child (a couple years down the road). ahhh to be in love:)



3 comments:
What a cutie! I just want to squeeze her when I see her!
She is so beautiful! Great pictures :)
she's beautiful Katie.
Post a Comment