Thursday, September 17, 2009

might as well call her franca

bustin out that big bottom lip like franc's... and yeah I didn't re-snap her onsie, so she has a little belly hangin' out... needed to check for poops.

this one is totally blurry, but it looks so much like franc I couldn't believe it.
I tried to find a good head shot of franc where you could see him raise his eyebrow like she is in that photo. Its like all of the sudden she doesn't just sort of look like franc... she looks EXACTLY like franc! gotta put headbands on her more often....

oh and the other day franc sprayed some cologne on himself at the store and then he held Olivia for awhile.... well for the rest of the day Olivia smelled like that cologne. I kept smelling her and it brought me back to college. I kept thinking she smelled like hot boys....of my past (not sure who exactly though.. just the smell of many hot boys I knew).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is the EYES! and maybe the lips too but the jury is still out on that one. i love my Bo(Y)livia.
MOM xxoo

Lesley said...

ahhhhahaha. she is so cute!

Clair said...

that is adorable! she really does look like him, but definitely in a girl sort of way.