Bumped bellies at my friend Michelle's b-day party. She and I are 3 days apart, and we worked together at The Weber School this year. It was nice to have someone to compare notes with all year!
Fourth of July at my adorable friend Lesley's house with all of HER cute friends! yay, I met more people to hang out with!
At Lesley's with Franc, my love my dove.
The family came in town just for a day and a half on their way to St.Louis. We went to Medieval Times for the first time ever... Matthew is fascinate with all that knights and horses stuff right now. I told him its okay, but only for a few more years. He is not allowed to be into that stuff in high school or he's doomed.
Celebrating some birthdays (including Franc's) with Franc's school friends at a Turkish Hooka restaurant (we left before the hooka began, to keep baby safe).It has been a busy month. I regret that I didn't take photos of Franc's surprise birthday party... I made him a Wii-mote cake! bummer.



6 comments:
i cant stand how cute you are...your almost there!!! good luck
You are so cute! Look are your skinny little legs.
I have a lot of fun with you Katie. I can't wait to see our little baby girl!
katie - you are so freaking skinny!!! sheesh. -jess
hey chica! i saw your comment. once again it has been ages since i blogged. too busy going to musems, sitting by the pool, reading, etc.... decided to get it going again today. holy crap you are almost due!!! are you so super excited or what???? all i gots to say is sleep now b/c you will never sleep again! at least not uninterrupted for a LONG time! until they move out!
love your cute pregnant pics! you have totally popped out! love it!
loved all the once upon a time pics. those were the days right?
how cool that you had a piece of artwork at the boca museum. we did norton last weekend and i have to say i think i prefer boca. maybe b/c they had more photography.
well, hope all goes well with the delivery! take care you cuties!
You seriously look beautiful. I know how rough it can be around this time. Take it easy if you can!! And GOOD LUCK!! Your baby is super lucky to have such a crafty cool mom. :)
Post a Comment