Thursday, July 16, 2009

38 weeks?????? WHAT?

Notice the puffy feet/ankles. Yes, once upon a time I could see little tendons and bones in my skinny little feet/ankles. Now I am lucky to see any bone. I feel like the stay-puff marshmellow man.

Anyway, I can't believe I have so little time left before the baby comes! 14 days tomorrow. 2 weeks? 2 weeks until my life changes completely. forever. wow. I feel like a walking time bomb. Who knows when I will go off? And frankly, I am a bit scared. of the delivery that is.

In other news, I am in my new, beautiful, wonderful apartment. I think this is the nicest apartment I have lived in since I graduated from high school 10 years ago. Everytime I take a shower in my garden tub, I feel like I am in a hotel. And the beautiful deck you see me posing on? How nice is that? And all the light shining in my windows... I really missed having lots of natural light when I was in my last apartment. I am finally getting to put together the nursery too, which I have been dying to do for the past 5 months. I just hope I get everything in the house put away in some presentable fashion before Caroline Olivia decides to arrive!

5 comments:

3girlsmom said...

hey chica! soo cute! what? u think you are swollen???? well, maybe to you but you are cute as eva!(not someone's name eva ghetto eva!)

that is so totally cute where franc proposed to you!!! we happened upon that awesome tree last year while visiting flagler and we have been IN LOVE with that spot ever since.

and i forgot to say to you about the knitting! did your mom say it was hard? she is such a goof!! it was hard for me to finally pick it up b/c of the southpaw issue and the patterns are like reading hyroglyphics, but the actual knitting itself isn't too bad. maybe she was talking about when we were trying to figure out the purling! ha! that was funny!

okay hope the baby comes soon!!!! i know your mom is way excited!

Alice said...

YES. You can do it. You look so cute also. I thought I had everything done that I wanted to do. Then after Finn arrived...I was like, "There was more I could have done."

Cristy said...

HAHAHA... yes, I agree with Alice!

You look A D O R A B L E!!! (I know how much pregnant women hate hearing that, but you do!)

I"m so glad you like your new place and are in before the bomb goes off. Good luck!

Lorilee said...

i'm not sure if i should be staring at your baby belly or your boobs... and to think they are still going to double in size when all that milk comes in. crazy!
i'm so excited for you katie... not just the babe, but the awesome apt too.

love the name.

dannii said...

you look amazing! so so pretty.we can't wait for little c.olive to come along. i love lorilee's comment. honestly true. haha.

so glad you have LIGHT now! i loved your other apt but if you have a bunch of natural light/ windows AND a garden tub (we love our apt for that too), you are set!

10 days-ish!!!!!!