Does anyone else remember watching Cosby do "picture pages?" I used to love those! I didn't have my own to follow along with, but I loved watching him do them on the t.v. I randomly remembered those last night, though I couldn't remember what they were called, and it was killing me so I had to imdb him and after reading through all his credits, finally figured out what they were called. blast from the past!
On Saturday Franc and I went on a double date with our good friends Emily and Scott Brady to IKEA! Yeah seems like a weird date place, but it was so fun. We got to shop, eat and hang out all at the same time! anyway, while I was there, I stumbled upon this plastic bag organizer and bought it because we always have a huge heap of plastic bags under our kitchen sink. Franc was skeptical at first, but let me tell you, it is one of the best things I have ever bought at IKEA. I love this thing. no more overflowing plastic bags! best $2 buy.*and to those of you thinking, well if you just brought your own bags to the store you wouldn't have this problem.... let me tell you. I REUSE all of my plastic bags. We use them for our garbage cans. all of them. They don't look cute as a garbage bags, but at least we are reusing, and its cheaper than buying garbage bags. so there.



5 comments:
And when Baby Girl arrives you can use them for stinky smelly diaper garbage bags... because no matter what anyone tells you, diaper genies do not work.
I have to admit I have seen those bag holders and IKEA and was so skeptical about them. I have to go get them now. (we reuse the bags for garbage bags, Target bags are the BEST!)
You are so cute prego! I can't wait to see pictures of the little baby!
ooooooo! i like that one and i like the price even more. i have been wanting one that doesn't cost $10 or more. will have to make a trip to ikea and get one. or maybe i'll just tell your mom to get me one on her weekly hommage to that place! okay and i just have to say that i used the diaper genie with all three of my kids and it totally works! it does smell when you dump everything since it is storing STINKY DIAPERS in there for heaven's sake, but at least the room doesn't smell!
oh! and i happened upon this fun blog today in my hunt for some organizational ideas and wasn't sure if you've seen it before and it looked like something right up your ally! enjoy! http://thedomesticdiva.wordpress.com/
I remember those! That is so random...
ah, the wonderful reusing of plastic bags- we have an abundance of them and they seem to disappear too quickly with two sets of stinky diapers. You'll find that new use for them in a few months.
Post a Comment