And that's all folks. For today. Now that I don't have school to teach I have even MORE time to make make make! Oh and I keep having dreams that I have Caroline Olivia. In my dreams labor is super easy and pain free! And I have also had her come straight out of stomach in one dream. It was wierd there was a giant hole and I saw her leg hanging out of my stomach, so I pulled her out. Anyway, I am so impatient. I don't know how I am going to get through another 7 weeks without her in my life! I desperately want to meet her.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Projects and dreams
And that's all folks. For today. Now that I don't have school to teach I have even MORE time to make make make! Oh and I keep having dreams that I have Caroline Olivia. In my dreams labor is super easy and pain free! And I have also had her come straight out of stomach in one dream. It was wierd there was a giant hole and I saw her leg hanging out of my stomach, so I pulled her out. Anyway, I am so impatient. I don't know how I am going to get through another 7 weeks without her in my life! I desperately want to meet her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
So cute. I love the embroidery too. As much as I love Amy Butler's fabric, I stumbled upon Anna Maria Horner's fabric a few months ago and I am obsessed! You should take a look at it... http://www.annamariahorner.com/
totally cute as always!!!!! weird dreams eh? i remember having wierd ones too when i was pregnant. and they were always soooo vivid! i bet you are way excited. we can't wait to see what she will look like. you are totally nesting!! that is what i did before sarah was born too. i made a TON of blankets! (since that's the only thing i know how to sew.)
Caroline is your sister's name, right? That is such a cute baby name - I didn't know you already had a name picked out.
Very cute baby stuff Katie. You are impressive in your work! I would never even think to do half of the stuff you come up with.
I definately know what those prego dreams can be like. They shocked me with my first pregnancy. One that was really disturbing was giving birth to kittens. Ewwww.... But I guess you get used to having them and after a while the dreams become fun. I can't believe how close you are to D Day!!! Hopefully everything is pain free and fun.
So lovely!
katie, i'm telling you right now - when your brother and sisters see this post they are going to throw up!!! you are too too much and put us all to shame. stop it! no! don't stop it! caroline olivia has to have the best of everything! i guess i should take all the rattles i bought for her back to the store now that she is going to have MOMMY MADE ones! which is cute ON BLAST! (and where did you get the cute booties pattern from?) if you made it up i am going to shoot myself - or pat myself on the back because i have such a smart daughter. i choose the latter!
love you always, MOM
Katie, start making all this stuff for other people and become a millionaire. You are a too good.
i love your mom's comments. hilarious.
so cute kaite. I wouldn't expect anything less. I'm so excited for you.
Totally Adorable! I LOVE everything you have made for baby... and NO you can never have to much!
Post a Comment