For the past 2 months I have been swimming everyday that was sunny (and not a Sunday). I love how cool the water is (since all I do is sweat all day), and how weightless I feel as I swim my laps and do my little water aerobic exercises. I have always loved swimming, and now that I feel fat, heavy, and awkward with every move, I have never been more grateful for pools. ahhh.oh and I only have 7 weeks to go! (well if the baby comes somewhat on time).



7 comments:
Don't you feel so great! Plus it will reduce any swelling that you have. Keep it up until you deliver. It'll make the delivery easier.
Katie is so cute when she is swimming. She'll race me all of the time and everybody will look at her thinking she's looking good. Then, she'll come out of the pool and some guys that haven't seen her there before will look all surprised, it's funny to see. PS: Katie still beats me when swimming, even pregnant!
its the best thing ever when your prego...i did that with all my kids and it was my favorite time of the day!! i cant believe how close you are getting..yeah!!
i went to the ocean every single day in the last few weeks before i had june. i know just how you feel and nothing like water helps more.
I longed for a pool right before Izzie was born. Pools are my favorite.
Dito to what Alice said. I love me some pool when I'm pregnant! Actually, I've kept up with the water aerobics after this last pregnancy. I love my class and I gotta admit, my joints arne't what they used to be after three kids. Seven weeks!! It will go by slow for you, but fast for the rest of us. :)
how fun. you cute pregnant person you. i was always soooo fat that i wouldn't be caught dead in a swimming suit when i was pregnant!!!! enjoy!
Post a Comment