Though I am not quite a mother yet, Franc wanted to do something anyway, and so he surprised me by cleaning up the whole house, and making this little flower arrangement that he says he had seen on the Today Show (he made a grid with masking tape, and then cut the flower stems short to sit in the grid/dish/water). I love him!
and how can I mention Mother's Day without mentioning my own wonderful mother? She is the bomb dot com and my best friend. She sacrificed so much to make my childhood so wonderful, and as I begin m own path into motherhood, I am realizing all that she did for us. I mean 4 kids in 5 years? She wanted us to be close so we could be friends, because she wasn't as close in age to her own siblings. I can't even imagine what it must have been like having all of us so little at the same time. Thank you mom! I love you!



2 comments:
da bomb dot com lolol ur a nerddy nerdd soon to be a mommy nerdy nerd...sorry for the lateness but happy mothers dayyyy!!!!...u know sinse ur going to be a mother and all =]
okay franc is out of control! he cracks me up!!!! getting that idea off of the today show no less, AND using it! love it!
Post a Comment