In this photo:
Green crib sheet: made this a while ago, now I don't like it, but I have some delicious fabric to make another crib sheet with... (found the sheet pattern online)
pale yellow, mustard, and pink Amy Bulter fabric: Crib skirt (found a pattern online)
Pale pink and cream flannel baby blanket: The reverse side of this is actually completely different, in greens. There is a little embroidery of hexagons on it, because I am thinking about doing a hexagon/honeycomb pattern on her wall...
Crocheted triangle banner: This is another one I started awhile ago (see previous post about general conference), but just recently finished. I think I might hang this on the crib... or I don't know, we'll see.
and check my blueeyedfreckle blog for one more thing I made recently, using Franc's triangles (previous post).



1 comment:
love that you're using caroline! i've been in love with that name ever since i met your sister.
Post a Comment