
This is Franc watching General Conference with me in bed a few weeks ago. I started to crochet a banner for the baby's room, and he wanted to help....

Here he is insisting that the reason his crochet work looks like a dog chewed it, is because he has a crappy plastic hook (not that this was his first time).

After successfully crocheting ONE triangle, he looked at this pillow from the bed (crocheted) and carefully scrutinized the work. He contemplated not only making his own pillow, but a sweater, tie, and socks. He was serious. I had to tell him that crocheting a triangle was a lot easier than any of these items...

Here he is posing with hook and triangles. Of course they became a "bikini top" which he was wishing I would wear (because yes, despite the fact that he crocheted for 2 hours, he IS a man).
Anyway, yesterday was our 3 year anniversary. That makes 4 1/2 years we've been together. I am so happy that I get to spend eternity with a man as wonderful as Franc. I could go on and on about why, but I don't want to make everyone jealous:)
oh!!!! and DUH! He got into med school! YEAH! Same place he's at right now (getting a Masters in Biomedical Science). I will be 35 when he is done with his residency (7 years). craziness.
3 comments:
My mom was 32 and had 4 kids in 6 years when my Dad finally finished residency. At least they regulate hours (well supposedly) now. Good luck with all that. I'll be routing you on!
holy crap that is funny!!!!!! i love it!!! and tell franc that my grandpa used to crochet all his grandkids dishclothes every year for christmas! and does he really think that those triagles would fit you right now? hee hee!
btw congrats on the med school!
Post a Comment