I can't tell you why I am excited for tomorrow until tomorrow, but Friday is exciting because I get to drive home to see my family!! yeah! I love the holidays at home in Florida with my family. We have so many great traditions... like our Christmas Eve. Getting dressed up all fancy, going to the Nutcracker at the Kravis, going to Morton's for dinner, caroling/playing instruments for neighbors, opening our gifts from relatives and each other (we leave only Santa's presents for Christmas day), and finally falling asleep to a Christmas movie. The next morning we get up real early, empty out our stockings put everything back in, and then sleep next to our piles of presents. So fun! Especially since we have Matthew around:)
Yeah for Christmas! Yeah for the Holidays!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sleeping next to your pile of presents: including that tradition from now on! Drive safely!
Post a Comment