Thursday, October 30, 2008

never in my wildest dreams...

did I think a producer from Martha Stewart's tv show would email me (then call me) and ask me to come up with ideas for the holidays that could be done on the show! I prototyped a bunch yesterday, and if they like them I will be flying to NYC to "teach" Martha on her show! This isn't a sure thing yet, they have to like them (at least one) first. I hope, I hope, I hope!

(If you are wondering how this happened, it is because of the post Eva at Sycamorestreetpress did on me a couple weeks ago. They saw me on there, went to my Etsy and my blueeyedfreckle blog and then contacted me via Etsy.)

If I do end up on the show, I don't know what I will do with myself. please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Meredith said...

Katie!

That is fantastic! You are too cool.

When you are on the show (since I know you will be!), be sure to show Martha what's up. (You're WAY more creative and fun and personable than her!)

Congrats! :)

Cristy said...

WOW! That is Awesome! I"m so freakin excited for you!

Alice said...

AWESOME! you are so cool! Martha needs a lot of help by the way so they really need you:)

Carmen said...

This is really cool. It's impressive that the potential is even there, and I think that you will/would do fantastic.

sarah marie. said...

oh. my. gosh. i am dying for you! good luck!

ed and brooke said...

Wow! That is incredible! I'm so jealous!

Hey, I was going to ask you... did you use metal headbands under the felt? I need something plain that doesn't cut into my head and I am hoping you can tell me where you got them.

Lorilee said...

um... talk about the sweetest thing EVER! that is so awesome. you could whoop marth's A at crafting.

Rina said...

Katie! You are going to be famous!!! I never watch Martha, but if you get on the show (i've got my fingers crossed for you!) you'll have to let me know when to watch. Good luck Crafty Lady!

Ashley Terry said...

I'm so happy for you!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!! You are such a rock star!!!! Holy crap!!

Can you tell I'm a little excited for you?!!

YAY!