Thursday, October 23, 2008

my new toy!



I just ordered this new lomo-camera! It is a remake of a camera produced in Hong Kong in the '60's. It takes 4"x4" pics with similar qualities to those of a Holga. (I used a Holga when I was in New Zealand and Australia on study abroad.) I love the blurred edges and light leaks. Franc and I are having a Diana photo-taking date this weekend! yippee!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh man! I want one of these so bad. It's at the top of my christmas list.

Can't wait to see your photos!

Cristy said...

Ooooooooohhhhh!

Rina said...

Cool! Did you take that picture?

Rina said...

I just looked at your Etsy site. I love your baby headbands. If only I had a little girl to put them on.... I have just been making them for other people who have little girls. I live through them. ha ha!

Em said...

I love that camera! Where did you order it from?