Saturday, October 18, 2008

I got into this craft fair!


This is THE place to sell your "indie" (not mauve straw wreaths) crafts in ATL. It is a juried event, so they don't just let anyone sell at the event. Anyway, it will be my first craft fair (except the side show stint I did a couple weeks ago in my friends booth at a local high school), and I can't wait! I need to make my booth standout, without spending lots of money, which makes me feel like I am at Anthro again (make this place look amazing, expensive, vintage, artistic and only spend a tiny amount of money). Anyway, hopefully it will bring more sales to my ETSY shop, because I haven't done any promoting besides emailing my friends. I'm excited! I wish some of you lived here so you could visit me during the event...

7 comments:

Alice said...

Way to go! Congrats!

Meredith said...

Cool! That's exciting!

ashlee ilg said...

Awesome! Let me know when it is and you know I'll be there :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Katie! I have no doubt you'll have plenty of eye candy to look at in your booth. You're pretty good at that. Please take lots of pictures!

The Powells said...

congrats....thats wonderful!!

Lorilee said...

if I worked for an airline I would fly my buns out there to attend. That sounds so awesome, and I'm sure you'll be the hit of the show.
Wish I could assist you on your building of your booth :) those other contestants have no idea what they are up against.

no mauve straw wreath? bummer.

Ashley Terry said...

Sweet!!! GO KATIE!!! You will have to tell us where it is at so we can come!! That's fantastic!!