Saturday, August 2, 2008

haircut and obnoxious indie glasses




so I got my hair-did in st.louis. love it. and here i am posing in the mall with some obnoxious indie glasses that would be horrible for your vision. i mean you are straining your eyes the whole time so you can see through the lines! dumb. but fun to pose in:)

7 comments:

Alice said...

Fabulous!

Stephanie said...

Katie, Katie, Katie, I love, love, love you hair cut!!!

Ayme S. R. said...

Your new haircut's so~ adorable.

And I've been having art constipation lately. If ya' know what I mean.

The Powells said...

love the haircut, love the glass, and just love you!!

ed and brooke said...

Your hair cut is DARLING. Sooo cute.

sarah marie. said...

that's the perfect cut for you. love it.

Cristy said...

Your "hair-did" is very nice! And I love being an aunt. You do get to get cool presents and can have lots of fun and be related to the kids without having to worry about spoiling them, cause they're not yours!