Maybe its because I rarely see Stephen and his children, but I didn't realize until we were in St.Louis this summer that I am an aunt. Hunter, Jonelle, and Bella are my only nieces and nephews, but their existence does make me an aunt. It may seem like nothing to those of you who have been aunts forever (I guess I HAVE been an aunt for 7 years...)but the realization was odd for me. I have always had aunts and uncles, I haven't BEEN an aunt!!!!!!!!!! Crazy! Now I need to work on being a fun aunt who sends fun presents!!!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
I'm an Aunt!
Maybe its because I rarely see Stephen and his children, but I didn't realize until we were in St.Louis this summer that I am an aunt. Hunter, Jonelle, and Bella are my only nieces and nephews, but their existence does make me an aunt. It may seem like nothing to those of you who have been aunts forever (I guess I HAVE been an aunt for 7 years...)but the realization was odd for me. I have always had aunts and uncles, I haven't BEEN an aunt!!!!!!!!!! Crazy! Now I need to work on being a fun aunt who sends fun presents!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment