Friday, July 25, 2008

Grandma and Frat-boy Andy


My beautiful grandma in her basement while my mom and I tried to convince her to get rid of things like paper towel tubes, empty boxes, and endless unused Christmas decorations... my mom eventually gave up.


Meet Andy, my 6 year old frat-boy cousin. Why "frat-boy?" Well, from the baggy t-shirts, shorts, and flip flops to the double chin he has the appearance of a character from Animal House... but really, its his comments and responses to things. If you happen to be asking him about something he did wrong he will give you a reply such as, "its not really that big a deal, okay?" and then walk away. Or if you repeatedly ask him something (again most likely about something he did wrong) and he is too busy playing, he will say, "Can we not talk about this right now?" He always evades the confrontation with his elders over misbehavior. It is hysterical.

He worshiped Matthew and therefore followed him around everywhere and ate/drank/played with EVERYTHING Matthew did (which was SUPER cute). Unfortunately for me, he "didn't like me" because I was "old." We finally became friends at the end when I let him repeatedly kill me as I pretended to be various Star Wars villans (I was ecstatic, I didn't care how many times I had to fall down and get back up).

2 comments:

The Powells said...

look at your cute grandma...and andy too!!

Cristy said...

Ah yes, Kill a girl with kindness, and for a boy, well, just let him kill you. Well done! ;)