Monday, July 28, 2008

my artsy aunt anne




So, being artsy runs in my family. Since I was little, I was enamored by my aunt anne's artsy-ness. I always tried to mimic the way she addressed envelopes, with her cool handwriting and designs drawn on them. While in St.Louis I had the chance to visit her COOLEST EVER art studio in the back of her home. I was rife with jealousy the moment I walked in the door. These are just a couple of the photos! I love you Anne!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

SO cool!

Alice said...

I love the floors. I totally want those black&white checkered floors in my kitchen someday.

ed and brooke said...

That is amazing! I especially like the bambi pillow in the last one. It's really cute.

The Powells said...

i can see your face now...i bet you just wanted to live in that room right?! so cool

Ayme S. R. said...

Those 9 consecutive canvases look so cool~