In St.Louis people are fans of not only the place they live, but their baseball team. They are die hard, true fans. I too am a cardinals fan (I was born in St.Louis after all), but my grandmother is the ultimate Cardinals fan. You can ask her any question about the players, stats, or history and she would know the answer. Anyway, every time we have a family reunion, you better bet that it is held at a Cardinals game! We rent a box and have it catered and everything. Its a blast. So these are pictures of me with my relatives on July 4th. Oh, and of course there is a brick with our family name (Mercurio) on it from when they built the new Busch stadium.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
THE 4th OF JULY CARDINALS GAME
In St.Louis people are fans of not only the place they live, but their baseball team. They are die hard, true fans. I too am a cardinals fan (I was born in St.Louis after all), but my grandmother is the ultimate Cardinals fan. You can ask her any question about the players, stats, or history and she would know the answer. Anyway, every time we have a family reunion, you better bet that it is held at a Cardinals game! We rent a box and have it catered and everything. Its a blast. So these are pictures of me with my relatives on July 4th. Oh, and of course there is a brick with our family name (Mercurio) on it from when they built the new Busch stadium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
f-u-n. what a sweet thing to do on the 4th of july. what's more american then baseball, hot dogs, popcorn, and red.
there are tons of cardinals here (the actual bird) and cody and I spot them all the time. I decided that if I were to like a baseball team, I would have to like the cardinals because the birds are so pretty.
that was Lori by the way....
Wow you went to a Cardinals game?
They had those cool hats on that day!
Yeah, I finally found this website and I had to comment.
HI!!!!!!
Post a Comment