Friday, June 20, 2008

Our last days in Peru...



cheese at the market



Saqsaywaman (not sure if I spelled that right) ruins... pronounced "saxay woman")


We were pretending to be talking to each other for this photo... I don't really know why, just thought it would be fun. So, if any of you are interested in going to Peru and need some advice, I am willing to give it. There are a lot of little details that I kept thinking would be helpful to know before we left. I am so happy that I had the chance to spend a week in one of the coolest places in the world with my husband and mother. We made memories that will be talked about for years and years to come. I would recommend this place to anyone!

3 comments:

The Powells said...

those are some great pictures

Alice said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE! Remember how you used to wear a hankerchief on your head?

Ayme S. R. said...

How was the food there compared to here?