So my sisters took me to this thrift store yesterday. It reminded me of Saver's but cleaner. I found some REALLY cute brown seude point-toed loafers, but they were $20 so I passed on those. Then I found a pretty ballerina-ish pink Banana REpublic skirt for $6.Yeah! I also scored some cool vintage paintings:) I have started bringing my camera with me everywhere.. its so fun! These are some of the pictures.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Trip to "World Thrift" with Becca and Caroline
So my sisters took me to this thrift store yesterday. It reminded me of Saver's but cleaner. I found some REALLY cute brown seude point-toed loafers, but they were $20 so I passed on those. Then I found a pretty ballerina-ish pink Banana REpublic skirt for $6.Yeah! I also scored some cool vintage paintings:) I have started bringing my camera with me everywhere.. its so fun! These are some of the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment