YEAH! My parents got me a Cannon Rebel Xti for Christmas so I have been experimenting lots with it... and Franc got me a new macbook, so I have been trying out its editing capabilites. I had no idea how many ways you can boost the look of your photos just by using iphoto! I never used it on my old iBook. Thank goodness Franc got me a new computer because my ibook was 7 years old and smelled like a non-deodorant wearing foreigner's stinky armpit. Gross, and it was embarrassing in public places. I always had to give a little explanation to everyone around me before taking it out to use.
Anyways, these pictures are from my new camera and some are edited on iPhoto. My family was telling me that I was a nerd because I read the entire camera manual before using it. The thing is, I really want to get the most out of this camera. I have other SLR cameras (2) and video cameras and point and shoot cameras and I never really got to know much about them. (Except when I took photography in middle and high school, but that was with a FULLY manual film camera.)
Christmas has been fun, and I love that since I am a teacher I get 2 weeks off!



1 comment:
Scott would be way jealous...It's good to read about you guys! We really wish we lived a bit closer. Our Christmas was very special this year. We had a tree for the first time! Love to both of you and happy holidays.
Post a Comment