With Art Basel approaching, there is lots of amazing art to see in Miami Beach. We went to a couple places last night, but this was my favorite of all. It is a huge piece that one of the artists at Dorsch gallery painted on the outside of the bldg. SO COOL! P.s. Sarah, the "ugly face" picture is for you... I remember when we were in NYC and you, CAroline and I were supposed to make ugly faces and I couldn't think of any. Well this one is for you!!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Some images from Artwalk last night
With Art Basel approaching, there is lots of amazing art to see in Miami Beach. We went to a couple places last night, but this was my favorite of all. It is a huge piece that one of the artists at Dorsch gallery painted on the outside of the bldg. SO COOL! P.s. Sarah, the "ugly face" picture is for you... I remember when we were in NYC and you, CAroline and I were supposed to make ugly faces and I couldn't think of any. Well this one is for you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
katie! it was so good to have a note from you! you look so happy & darling as usual. So you live in Florida now? and you teach art? so great...you never cease to amaze me!
I love you Katie, Thank you for taking the time sharing with us your activities.
Yolanda
Post a Comment