For those of you who didn't know, these are the 2 people responsible for Franc and I meeting. My old roommate and friend, Emily and Franc's friend Benjamin from ATL. They were married 1 year before us on the same exact day (no we didn't do that on purpose.) I am so lucky that even though I am bad at keeping in touch, I get to see Emily during the holidays because we both always make our way to Marietta, GA. Anyways, it was a short Thanksgiving visit, but I am always happy to see Em, even if for only a moment.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
B.J and Emily !!!!
For those of you who didn't know, these are the 2 people responsible for Franc and I meeting. My old roommate and friend, Emily and Franc's friend Benjamin from ATL. They were married 1 year before us on the same exact day (no we didn't do that on purpose.) I am so lucky that even though I am bad at keeping in touch, I get to see Emily during the holidays because we both always make our way to Marietta, GA. Anyways, it was a short Thanksgiving visit, but I am always happy to see Em, even if for only a moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm jealous that you guys got to hang out together. I miss hanging with you guys.
Post a Comment