Friday, December 28, 2007

ADDICTION



My family is ADDICTED to Phase 10, the card game. We play it the moment we wake up, and then intermittently throughout the day, until the wee hours of the night. It brings the crazy (or in Caroline's terms..the "cray-cray") out of all of us.

3 comments:

Miracle Gro said...

You should have MAry come visit you for a while. She could play phase 10 for ever and ever and ever and ever . . .

Cristy said...

Hi Katie! I love scrolling through you last few blogs! Ah man, this mother needs to get out more... ANYWAY, we love Phase Ten and Settlers of Cattan and Risk... gotta love the Holidays for hours of games! We just got a Nintendo Wii, talk about addiction! Congrats on getting a new Camera, and a huge Hi-5 to you for reading your manual! I love manuals... it's how I got through film school... and by the way, I use photoshop, but man, I will admit this only to you, but in a hurry, iphoto is such an easy quick way to touch up my stuff!

Lorilee said...

that game always brings on fights in my family. I think we outlawed it a couple years ago.