Here are some photos from two vacations we have taken with my parents (and brother) since we moved here 2 months ago (they vacation alot). The first picture is from our vacation to Ft. Lauderdale, at a hotel on the beach (yes Ft. Lauderdale is only 40 minutes from my parents' house). The second picture is from our first vacation, which was to a resort in Orlando. You may think that we went up there to go to Disney etc, but I must tell you that we are not a Disney family. Yuck. Not even on my top 100 of places I like to visit. Long lines, boring rides, kids everywhere. When we go to Orlando, we hang out, go to movies, and shop.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Vacations in Florida
Here are some photos from two vacations we have taken with my parents (and brother) since we moved here 2 months ago (they vacation alot). The first picture is from our vacation to Ft. Lauderdale, at a hotel on the beach (yes Ft. Lauderdale is only 40 minutes from my parents' house). The second picture is from our first vacation, which was to a resort in Orlando. You may think that we went up there to go to Disney etc, but I must tell you that we are not a Disney family. Yuck. Not even on my top 100 of places I like to visit. Long lines, boring rides, kids everywhere. When we go to Orlando, we hang out, go to movies, and shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment