I tried my mom's crocs on a while back and wished, like she did, that they were cute. The were so comfy! Like Marshmellows! My mom has to wear them because she has Plantar Fasciitis (heel spurs). Well, I found these crocs at the mall the other day, and now I want them in every color. They are so perfect for standing all day at school. And an added benefit (especially with our daily tropical storms here in Florida) is that water just slides right off of them! I LURVE them (As Woody Allen says in "Annie Hall").
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Mis Favoritos Zapatos por Escuela
I tried my mom's crocs on a while back and wished, like she did, that they were cute. The were so comfy! Like Marshmellows! My mom has to wear them because she has Plantar Fasciitis (heel spurs). Well, I found these crocs at the mall the other day, and now I want them in every color. They are so perfect for standing all day at school. And an added benefit (especially with our daily tropical storms here in Florida) is that water just slides right off of them! I LURVE them (As Woody Allen says in "Annie Hall").
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
love the shoes Katie.... I almost bought the same ones in red the other day.
Ha! I told you! I tried the mary jane ones but they made my calves look hideous. So for now I will just wear my other crocs in the privacy of my home. I knew someone "cool" would cave in... :)
Post a Comment