Saturday, September 8, 2007

Matthew rocks a brown belt!




So my little Brother Matthew is a wiz at Tae Kwon Do. He just passed his belt test last night, making him a brown belt!! (red next, then black) He is ADORABLE in his outfit, doing all his moves. Some funny things Matthew has done lately: 1. He picked out a necklace for me that had a real scorpion in it. He told my mom that he wanted to get it for me so I could scare my students. (He also said that he could "take care of my classes" if I ever needed a substitute. After modeling for a painting the other day for me, he told me to tell my students he would model for them for $1/hr.).
The other day he made an art piece for me to show my male students... he used ALL colors, light ones, pink ones, "boy" ones... because he wants the boys in my classes to see that it is okay to "use colors other than just boy colors." He is a funny little 8 yr. old.

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

I love the second photo... you should film it then put it on your blog, I don't think I'd ever stop laughing.

He is so dead serious in the bottom one.... perfect.

Cristy said...

I have a young younger sibling too. They're hilarious. Add her into the mix with my own kids... always a good time!