Saturday, August 18, 2007

(Better Picture than before) BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!



I have been having a really good time getting my new school room ready, going to teacher meetings, etc. It is all so exciting!! So this is a picture from my cell phone of the masking tape mural I did on my wall to welcome the new students. Sorry I have been so bad at updating my blog, it has been so crazy getting ready. And crazy enough, I am really loving Florida (crazy because once upon a time I found this place to be too geriatric and constantly hot).

5 comments:

sarah marie. said...

katie you are so freaking cute! i love the wall and i would love even more having you as my teacher.

Meredith said...

Um, can I be one of your students? That's the coolest classroom ever.

Lorilee said...

I'm sure your classroom will be so creative and abstract...talk about lucky students. I love the mural.

Cristy said...

Hi Katie! I just love blogging and finding cool people I love who blog! I LOVE your new classroom! Maybe I could hire you to do that to my house sometime? =) Good luck in Florida! (I'm from Texas... you'll get used to the heat, well, kind of! It can't be any worse that Tonga, right?)

Jenny said...

Katie! How's teaching going? Josh is teaching this year too. I've been teaching his students how to make their own sketch books. It's challenging.