Thursday, August 9, 2007
Aye Aye Aye!
Bienvendido a mi webpage! I am here in South Florida, working in a school where I am one of like 5 people that don't speak Spanish! It is good that I went to Costa Rica beforehand, so I could learn more before I came here. It is really fun getting ready for school. I can't believe I am going to be a real teacher with my own classroom! I am soooo excited! Yeah! I just need to find an apartment now, which is kind of a nightmare in such a humongous (sp?) area between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. I will post more pics, etc once Franc gets here with his computer (I flew, he drove, because of my job).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
so exciting katie. i can't believe it. ps..i rolled at the title of your post because it made me think of becca's story about her birthday party when she was little and how she made all the kids go into a room seprately where she showed them her popeye impersonation followed by the old lady.
Teaching art rocks. Guess who just got my job since I'm moving to Zurich? Casey Smith. Remember him?
caseyjexsmith.com
I'm excited to hear about the teaching experience. You will be an awesome teacher, even if you can't communicate with your students. :)
Post a Comment