Monday, May 21, 2012

Amélie is 10 months!


Easter morning family photo.

  holding hands for a photo on easter morning (Franc told them to)
 peering through something the Easter bunny brought the girls.

 good thing a friend gave me a gift in this basket otherwise we wouldn't have had anything to collect the easter eggs with!



 These girls LOVE to bathe together! Olivia doesn't want to do it without Amélie anymore and Amélie will WHINE if she sees anyone in the bath or shower and she's not invited!
 too cute for words!
 she just looked so pretty in her purple outfit I had to take a photo.
 Trying to decide which photos to NOT put on the blog from this series was so hard...  these girls were being so funny together!




 Olivia loves to get into Amélie's crib after her naps and then play with her and "be best friends." Amélie gets a kick out of it. Until she literally gets a "kick" out of it (olivia).

 she reminds me of my sister rebecca here.

 she LOVES her pig that snores in his sleep. just like her aunt caroline when she was little!



 the first day she started crawling she also did this. she hasn't been so brave since though. just up on her knees, no further.
 all greens the way she likes it!
I just loved watching my baby play with a baby. who almost matched her...  she crawled around with that thing for awhile!
fresh out of the shower and crawling around.
This was before she learned to crawl I think. playing outside with her chunky-thighed neighbor baby friend!

Amélie at 10 months:
she started crawling!!! Just a few weeks later than Olivia, but I was worried there for a second because she learned how to crawl at 9 months and then refused to do it for 2 weeks! And then one day she just started and didn't stop. And I know she loves it because she is completely self-entertained just exploring the house, and putting everything she finds in her mouth.

Likes to try and talk to us.
 
I have had to start buying our fruit at costco because she eats so much of it I run out before the week is over!

I seriously can't get over her skinny little beautiful fingers! I love watching her carefully pick things up with them, they are so graceful and gorgeous!

When I give her mixed veggies, she picks out and eats only the greens (peas, edamame, broccoli, g.pep)

Everyone who meets her is still infatuated with her smiles, dimples, and adorable-y happy, quiet personality!

Her wave "hi" is more like that of a very bad deceased dictator... (straight arm at a slight angle in front of her)

Her hair is growing in a odd fashion... on the sides, but not the back!

She doesn't like cuddling anymore.

She wakes up screaming bloody murder sometimes in the night.... and I am 99% sure its because she is turning and her legs are through the rails (her favorite spot) and so she has banged them. She goes back to sleep on her own.

She has to be on soy milk because she is DEFINITELY allergic to milk. Diarrhea, rashes, etc when she consumes it.

She can down a green smoothie in 60 seconds flat.

She FINALLY has eliminated one of her naps, and now takes just 2 naps a day! She could use that third though. She just refuses to take it.

She thinks Olivia is the funniest and scariest person alive.

She is such a "fragile little girl." Seriously! She likes showers, baths, the pool... but splash parks? sprinklers?? SCREAMS!!!! And when she is crawling, if she loses her balance or something, she screams like she just got hurt.

She started copying me and doing a one-eyed wink! Its the cutest thing to see her try. Uncle Andrew was a lucky recipient.

When I go into her room after she wakes from a nap, I usually find her playing with her stuffed animals in her crib, sitting up and just hanging out. I feel like I have a toddler instead of a baby.
HOW DID SHE GROW UP SO FAST???!!!!

I am 100% obsessed with her and I seriously feel so excited when I get to go pick her up out of her crib. No matter how tired I may be, I get a rush of excitement every time!

1 comment:

Scotty and Chels said...

Oh so cute! As usual! I know what you mean by having a hard time choosing which pictures NOT to include. I say, include them all :)