Sunday, November 27, 2011

Olivia... is 2

This was right after Amélie was born. Abuelo (great grandfather) Fernando came in town with Yolanda and Greg for the baby blessing. Olivia had a blast having so many grandparents in town at once!
 right after her daddy-daughter date to see Winnie-the Pooh. She has been obsessed with that movie ever since!
 I thought she was too cute for words in this outfit.
 And seeing her now I realize how much she has grown since I took these photos:(
 musings in the shower... I love my shower partner!
 one of the many toy/art installation pieces I have found around the house.
going to her second day of ballet I made the skirt so she was modeling it for me. She ended up LOVING ballet and tap and asks to go to it on a regular basis! 
 I thought this was hilarious when I found her! Like father like daughter.....
 Except she was singing and doing the motions to the nursery rhymes on her app.
 cutest. toddler. ever.
 I seriously want to blow this one up!
I had to put this one on her because she looks so funny!!! This was while we watched October General Conference
 Her first ride on a ferris wheel! She loved it!
At the beach right after I had amelie! playing in the sand with daddy.
she said she was drawing a "Dory" from Nemo. And I thought it looked alot like a fish! (part is erased thus the big line through the center of it).
oh you know, just chillin at the doctor's while waited.

halloween activities with her friends who she has given a compound name of "AusinJackson." The weird yellow on her face was painted on her by a kind employee of Home Depot. It was a terrible bird.
I thought she was too cute for words in this outfit.


Little Quetzalcoatl on Halloween! She definitely LOVED Halloween but more than the decorations that night, she was obsessed with the "CRESCENT!!! mommy look! CRESCENT!" in the sky:) Everyone was like huh? and then we looked up and saw a crescent moon. That's my smarty-pants.
she likes to imitate Amélie...
Her favorite part of the costume was the snake hat, and was making a growling hissss here.
walking around with her pumpkin on her foot..
I was Bjork/ a bird with her!
right before her first ballet class. Her teacher tells me she is very very good for a 2 year old and that she is very meticulous (for a 2 yr old) trying to get each move just right.
hangin out with big kids at the park, just talkin and you know, being cool.
she held tightly to Grace Linares' dress during the parade at the church activity.
riding the magic carpets with daddy at disney the second time we went. (first weekend of November)
She referred to Disney as "Princesspools" because we told her we were going to see Princesses and go swimming at the pool when we were driving up to Orlando.
posing with Belle, her favorite princess at the time
Franc wrote on 12/12/11:
"Olivia today was being funny. When she woke up, she had taken off her diaper with no urine in it, threw it on the floor and then peed on the bed. She called out, "daddy" and then when I went in she was smiling and said, "look caca." Then she said, "sorry daddy es feo."
Later tonight when I was putting her to bed, she said her own prayer with "gracias" and jesucristo amen, with other words here and there.  Then, she had me sing arroz con leche and do the "pelo" where I name each body part and touch it (she kept asking for me to do her back). I asked her to name the parts instead of me, and she said, "no daddy, you do it...baby bear is eating." She then took her baby bear and put it to her chest, then I asked what are you doing in Spanish and she repeated, "baby bear need to eat. Eat. and then she tried to pull down the front of her shirt to breast feed her bear doll. (we think she learned this from mommy always saying "no I can't I'm feeding the baby, you do it."

Later that night, she called me "daddy" and I ran in because I thought she had depantsed/diapered herself and she was standing bleary eyed and asked me to "fix it" when she took the clothes off her Olivia doll and was having a hard time putting it back on. Then she said "potty" to get out of the bed, but only peed a drop. I brought her back to the bed. She breast fed baby bear and "Coco" her dog doll and said "Ok daddy potty" again, to which I said no and back off to bed. What a silly girl. I love her."

*****All of the rest of her journaling will go in her actual journal this time because 6 months of stuff is too much to catch up on..... (I keep little bits written on scrap papers that I then transfer to this computer but I think I'll just stick them in her journal!) ******

1 comment:

Alice said...

2 yr olds are pretty funny. You're going to really enjoy it!