(with her friend Aria) not so good at sharing.... but she usually will once I ask her to please share.
she requested that she and I both do this with our faces! (thus the edge of the aqua one on the left side--for my face).
oh how olivia loved all of the packing up of our apartment... so much to explore and play on/with! oh and while pantsless one day, she peed right in this very spot:)
she always asks to paint on her buddha board and one time I caught her using her toes!!
I tried to get her to model the headband for me, but let me tell you it was no easy feat getting a still shot of this child!
"cheese!!!!"
7 months pregnant (and I thought I looked so fat in this photo I was getting mad at franc... oops. I should always be grateful for what I've got... I'm so much chubbier now)
loves wearing her sunglasses upside down
kissing hugh while he got his diaper changed:)
hanging out in hugh's toy boxes
oh these two really really played well together. we miss hugh already!!
you can't really see them well in the photo, but one day olivia and I made flowers on popcicle sticks. she didn't let go of them for days!!!
a little trick she figured out and loved to show us (sucking cups to her face).
riding one of her favorite animals in the world!
once I got out the baby stuff (to pack) she was all over it. she laid in her old bassinet all the time. for long periods of time. and she would pretend to cry like a baby and ask for her blanket!
after requesting that I put these in her hair I showed her the mirror.... she liked what she saw.
easter. and yes I put her hair up, but not until we got to church.... it looked super cute too.
she loves to carry a purse.
Easter Sunday: I forgot to tell Franc to try and match us dang it. I am new at this whole matchy family, taking photos thing. so this what we got... at least I happened to have a camera with me! And yes Franc wears purses:) (he hates when I call them that!)
This month:
-new phrases: "just a second," "I'm Coming-Hold ON!," "Whats the matter?" "you okay??" (everytime we sneeze or cough), "I tired" "thankyou much" "awnight mommy"
-We were at a friend's house and Olivia was playing with another little girl at the top of the stairs. The little girl (Gretchen) was dangling a toy through the banisters, pretending she was going to throw it down below. Olivia came up to her, grabbed it out of her hand, chucked it down to the first floor, then walked away. (she's like "okay lets get this over with, give it to me and I'll do the deed... okay done. let's get back to playing.")
Once upon a time I thought about having kids and I just couldn't wait until they were already grown up. But tonight I cried and cried (I AM pregnant) thinking about you growing up. I never wanted to forget exactly what it sounded like or looked like when you would say "I coming!!" or I would yawn and you'd say "whats matter?" in that cute little voice. Olivia please don't grow up!
-you think its the funniest thing when you put my hair over my eyes and then I blow it off to reveal my eyes. You make me do it over and over.
-you are/were obsessed with running around our bed this month and then purposely falling. and doing somersaults.
-you fell asleep in the car one day on the way home from Hobby Lobby... why is this significant? Because you never fall alseep in the car! NOt even on 10 hr trips to Florida!!! And when we got home and I put you in the crib (after I sat on the couch for a few minutes just letting you sleep on my shoulder for old times sake) you just smiled at me then grabbed your "baby" (bear) and went back to sleep.
- she loves puting on chapstick, pretending to bathe her dolls and put them down for naps (usually after I have bathed her or she has just got up from a nap), playing "tricks" on us (pretending to give us stuff but then taking it back at the last second)
-she yells "law (love) you!" to random animals that run away from her (birds, dogs, etc) trying to get them to come back.
-she went on her first Easter egg hunt at our apt. complex and was not satisfied until her bucket/basket thing was overflowing with eggs.
-she saw her first movie in the theater, "Tangled," and sat and watched it the whole time (she did get up and wriggle around a few times, or danced to the songs, but never ran out of the seats or anything).
-she ate a banana. she hasn't eaten a piece of non-pureed or juiced fruit since she was about 12 months old. ( I know it should be the other way around but she regressed when she got older. she won't even let fruit touch her fingers).
-she fell asleep in the car on a 10 min. drive home (also really crazy b/c she doesn't even fall asleep on 10 hr car rides to FL).
-whenever she does something to you that hurts (grabs your neck fat or hair) and you say ouch! she will then smother your face in kisses to say sorry. Its kinda worth the moment of pain just to get all those wonderful kisses, though she really is a super kissy girl these days.
-whenever she is done with hanging out at home she will go out her shoes on (by herself) and then go through her list of friends "Hugh? Aria? Gretchie? Charlie?" trying to see if I will take her to go play with them. For a while Hugh was sick/his mom was sick/ I got sick and so she would always say no. Then she started saying "Hugh? No. (shaking her head while looking down) sorry."--very sad-like.
-She has started kissing her friends good-bye when she leaves their houses. The first time she did this we were at Hugh's house (whom she had been kissing the whole time anyway) and we were leaving and she started walking towards him with her arms spread open saying "Hugh? kiss?" and he looked like he didn't know what she was going to do, sort of looking around, and then she gave him a big hug and kissed his face. Shannon and I wanted to DIE over the cuteness!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































4 comments:
She is SO cute Katie! I loved all of your memories at the bottom. What a great way to capture everything that's happening. <3 Meghan S.
she is so cute katie... that little face, tdf.
HA HA HA! Franc wears a purse. Does he prefer to call it a satchel?
Olivia is adorable. She looks just like you Katie, with Franc's complexion. Lucky girl. I can't wait to see your next baby.
I can't believe I haven't met Olivia. Lucy knows how to say her name well thanks to the show (her favorite). We're going to have our second set of kids just less than two months apart! Why don't we live by each other!?!
You are so cute pregnant! And I love Olivia sucking the cup to her face trick!
Post a Comment