This month was absolutely by far the most fun month. I know I say that every month, but, well its true!!! Every month is better and better! This girl is just a bundle of giggles and joy! Here are some of the things she did and learned:

She started to eat her feet while getting her diaper changed. (maybe that started the month before, but it was a lot this month).

she played a lot with her aunts and uncles (christmas vacation), who died over her.

her aunt becca almost took her home in her luggage....

she.... oh I don't know I just love the scowl on her face in this one. little bulldog cheeks.

she grew enough hair for a clip!!!

Oh this is one of my favorite, but unfortunately I was too late to really capture what happened.... I walked into her room when I heard her wake from her nap, only to find her with her legs propped up on the crib rails while she played/ talked with her doll. she looked so grown up, resting her legs on the rails!
she continued to let mom dress her up in all her homemade crizzap. she looks real happy about it, doesn't she....

she played with her friends, including her girlfriend sabina.

learned how to drink from a sippy cup (and hold it herself)---though NOT the one pictured.

continued to find the MOST amusement from herself. and has started licking herself in the mirror and blowing raspberries.

enjoyed lazying around with her daddy.

and making silly faces for the camera

and still loved playing with mom's hair. though, she likes to twirl it more now with her fingers, not just grabbing all the time!
other fun highlights:
-she sneezes when I first turn on the light in the morning. repeatedly.
-she does a dramatic gagging when she doesn't like a food
-she figured out how to pick up and eat puffs on her first try! good fine motor skills!
-started trying to crawl. though not that hard.
-started to cut her first tooth (its peeking through)
-she realized she could JUMP in the jumperoo. and will do so for an hour if I let her (which happens sometimes)
-she dives out of my arms when she sees something she wants. And climbs out of her carseat the moment I unbluckle her.
-oh and she poops EVERY SINGLE TIME she jumps in that thing.
-you know how you blow on babies stomachs? she did that to me today. on my boob. after nursing.
-she walks backwards when I hold her hands
-she added "papa" and "baba"to her reptoire of words/sounds.
-she likes to make me laugh, and playing laughing games
-she can finally fall asleep in the car
-she got her first cold and didn't even complain
-she LOVES walks in her new stroller (no more baby bjorn walks)!!
-she started sleeping 12 hours straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes!!!!





3 comments:
Crizzap - hilarious!? yeah, that halter top might be a bit much for a 6 month old! but she looks so so cute in all her pictures - what an adorable baby granddaughter!!!love, Grandma Mary Beth
The picture of Olivia with the scowl is so fantastic! She is getting so much personality.
She is so cute! I hope one day I get to have a dark haired baby! I totally know what you mean about having blow outs in the jumper. that always happened with Austin. YUCK!
Post a Comment