Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I blog in my head
The reason I don't post more often is because I do most of the posting in my head. I come up with these witty little posts all the time, but then I never get around to writing them. When I DO finally post something, it is usually slapped together at the end, not thought out at all. Its more like "I need to get something on that blog, before people stop reading it." One of the reasons I am writing this in fact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
You are a funny girl! how about changing that sketch you have on the front page or whatever you call it and put one of your beautiful watercolors up instead?they are so delicious to look at!
love MOM,
So funny you posted this! I do the same thing ALL the time. Or, I read other peoples posts and think... wow that is sucha great idea.... that person is so creative (thought I often have after reading your posts) and then I never leave a comment. I doubt anyone will quit reading your blog though. When you do post, it's well worth the wait.
Katie, I promise I won't stop reading your blog :)
I do the same thing...I feel like I have something to write down and then I often forget or don't have time. I'm sure I'll have even less time when the little person arrives in a couple of months. I should blog like crazy while I still can, haha :)
Love your blog!
i love your blog...and your growing baby girl!!! she is getting so big
Both of your blogs are awesome. I love all the pictures. :)
i blog in my head all the time too..
love your christmas pics with your family.
I totally do that too! If only I could type while I was doing dishes...
OH MY GOSH! Me too! Sometimes I narrate in my head things that would be really good posts or facebook statuses... I kind of feel a little crazy.
Post a Comment