Wednesday, January 6, 2010

must post these






How cute is this sequence???? I need to learn how to put them all together, or maybe I just need to bust out my new photoshop tools I got for Christmas, but since I STILL need to post all the Christmas photos, I didn't have time to make these all snazzy. These are from before the holidays, and I just had to show you all. She just LOVES giggling and talking to herself in the mirror

5 comments:

Shanicherie said...

That's so cute! I've never tried to put him sitting right up near the mirror...guess I'll have to do it cause he loves admiring himself!

sarah marie. said...

these are DARLING!

Alice said...

it really comes in handy in the dressing room. Just push the stroller up to the mirror so your babe can entertain themselves while you try on clothes! it worked for me today at Anthro.

3girlsmom said...

soooo cute! i'm telling you she needs to be in that contest. i loved when my girls discovered themselves in the mirror.

Cristy said...

What a cutie! I loved how fun month five sounded. I always say getting to 6 months is the hardest so way to go Mama!