Wednesday, November 18, 2009

thanks to everone who voted!!!

so, from my tallying it looks like I will be in the top 9, which means I made it to the next round of voting!! now all I need is to get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in that vote and I will get a prize (money to dwellstudio.com)!!! I want it bad!

SIncerely, I am grateful to each person who took the time to vote. It was very very very nice to know I have so many friends out there in the world who care about something like this. thank you.

2 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Yay! I so hope you win something! But what in the world would you do with the money? You already have a super cute apartment!!

Cristy said...

Wait, can I still vote! Doh! This moving thing is really throwing me off my game. That room is so AWESOME!!!