I am doing this to strip away the baby fat. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this video. It is only 22 min. and I am sweating and feel like I have worked out at the end. AND there are 3 different levels ( I am still at level 1), so you can graduate to a harder workout when you feel like its easy!!! I can do this AND take a shower, all during Olivia's morning nap. that's what I'm talking about.once I feel like this has done its job, I am going to move on to Tracy Anderson, and eventually perhaps... P90x. I am determined to get skinny.
oh... and since I started this video 1.5 weeks ago, I have already found 3 pairs of pants I can fit into again!!! aw-yeah. (and I didn't change the way I eat)!!!



3 comments:
One of my friends has this video and we do it together. I love it- and I definitely feel like I am getting a work out. I think it is all that jumping.
I did that video for three weeks and gained a pound. Go figure :-)
i bought this after reading this post. What size of free weights do you use?
Post a Comment