Saturday, September 12, 2009

little photo shoot with my lil' prettypie

I know this one is dark but I just lover her little face in it.



yes that flower is rick-dic-u-lous, but I put it on her just for fun.
Don't ask me what I was doing, but I just wanted to play with the textures and the photos were all looking the same, so I put it over her legs...
And then she made this face, which I thought was hilarious. she's like (out of the side of her mouth) "what is she doin'?"
Just the two of us.
This one is just so you can see the shirt I made. Its one of the 3 nursing shirts I made recently! (It buttons diagonally down the front for easy access.)

I posted once without photos of Olivia, so that was enough of a break and here she is again! HA! This blog is now my online tribute to the love of my life, part 2. *Franc is part 1 obviously*

PS: you see those bags under her eyes? Those are partially inherited from Franc, but mostly from NOT NAPPING. Though she has been doing better the past day or two (its an on and off thing, but some days she goes like 7 hours without taking a nap!!! she is only 7 weeks!)

6 comments:

Alice said...

Cute. Awesome shirt. I need to learn how to sew. OK, so babies change like every 2 days...that's what I've figured out:)

Scotty and Chels said...

Olivia looks so adorable. I love the big flower! You aren't by chance selling any of those shirts for nursing are you? If not, you should! They are super cute.
Oh, and my breast pump hasn't spoken to me yet. But you are hilarious!

Unknown said...

i LOVE her! the shirt is so cute. you look so gorgeous (even if you have bags under your eyes) :)

dannii said...

olivia looks exactly like a miniature girl franc in the second picture up from the bottom. that's amazing! she's sooooo adorable!

dannii said...

oh yeah, and where do i find that shirt!? please tell me how to or make a few to sell. love the collar!

Meredith said...

Love these photos! And, the shirt is so cute :)