Today little beautiful Olivia farted so loud I thought it must have been Franc... but he had left already. Later, while sleeping on me, she let out a humongous belch (while simultaneously farting). On the sweeter side, she gave me her first smiles while actually being awake (she smiles all the time in her sleep, which is common I hear). I got teary-eyed when she did it...
all in a day's work. so glad I get to stay home with her even if it means we are poor:)



3 comments:
Olivia looks so big already! Oh I miss her - and you too, of course! And Franc too! I mean it! I still think about you guys, not just Olivia, really! not kidding! Oh well, I tried. Love, MOM
Cute.
I call it "going to their happy place" when they get those cute little sleep smiles. She's darling, even when she makes manly sounds!
Post a Comment