This is me. My mom and I like to talk sometimes after a good feeding, when I haven't fallen asleep. This is me saying, " What are you talking about mom?"
"Oooooh" I see.
"oooh really?"
"pshhh. whatEVER."
"In fact the idea of it makes me sick."
"really are you going to try and take photos of me? not sure I'm down with this."
"I am just bidding my time..."
"seriously... its hot out here."
So anyway, here is a little about me at my ripe old age of 5 weeks... #1. I am very stylish.
#2. I CANNOT get enough of stare time with my dad. There is just something about that face! I will go to any length just to gaze at it.
#3. Oh and I also love to play tricks on my dad. Like last week when we were staring at each other, and he had me raised over him.... I decided to spit up, right into his mouth! My mom loved this cause she likes to do tricky things to him too (though not spitting up). The photo you see? well moments later I decided to pee right on him. Pretty funny eh?
#4. I don't want to toot my own horn, but I have been able to stand (though I need help with balance) since I was like 3 weeks. And raise my head /prop myself up on my elbows since / I was born.Here are a few more things about me:
favorite food: breastmilk, sans chocolate or dairy eaten by mom
hobbies: eating, sleeping at night, napping on top of my mom & morning naps next to mom in HER bed, spitting up, looking at stuff, going on walks, and stretching.
least favorite things?: farting and pooping. They often make me cry and grunt. I also used to hate getting my diaper changed, but a couple weeks ago I discovered my own reflection, and well I am increasingly mesmerized by my beauty, so I don't mind it too much anymore!
Little known fact: I make TONS of noises when I sleep. Sometimes, I even cry momentarily in my sleep, usually when I am having that recurring nightmare about forceps.
Here is my mom and I doin the usual...



9 comments:
I am going to diiiiie, Olivia is my new love.
Fer CUTE-NESS-NESS-NESS!!!
So great...and y'know what...it just keeps on getting better!
Aw, it's so fun to relive this time through another little girl's eyes... Even though it REALLY wasn't all that long ago for us, it feels like an eternity. They change so fast! I feel like I have a real KID now, at 5 months old! And... I watch my nephew who's about to turn 1, and think, "how's it possible that she's only 6 months away from THAT?" Crazy. And awesome.
these are soooo great. we have to get together:( i have been a crazy person! you look amazing, loooove the couch, and that sweet olivia gets more and more beautiful everytime i see her!
oh my gosh - she is so grown up already! I'm missing it! I have got to get up there! So on another funny note - Judd totally has that yellow shirt frank is wearing and I have that black and white shirt you are wearing and Avery has little jammies just like Olivia's onesie - we should all wear them at the same time ..haha
oh man, she is so cute. i can't wait to watch her as she looks more like you and franc. (secret high five to olivia for her sneaky little tricks on franc - haha)
She is so cute and IS so stylish, just like her mom. How cool that her and Lucy are exactly one month apart! I think we are MAYBE getting to the "little bit easier stage." Lucy isn't up ALL night anymore, just most of it. I love Olivia! She's so adorable.
I LOVE HER!!!!
Post a Comment