Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jess and I posing in a "special" pose that Franc was making fun of earlier in the night (Franc was demonstrating several Urinal situations/poses that he sees guys do, and he was commenting on the hilarity of this superman peeing pose). We are holding the ADORABLE doll that Danni handmade for me. Love that thing. Danni is so super talented.
Cute Danni, Jess and I looking at fat photos of me on their camera. Could Danni be any cuter? I love this girl (we know each other from back home in Florida, and we also were friends at BYU). Franc and I had a ton of fun with Danni and Jess, and we seriously wish they lived here. I mean, we hung out for like 6 1/2 just talking, and it never grew old. love them.

8 comments:

Francisco said...

This was a real photo. We should have included a nutella promotion shot as well for the Purdy's. Of course, I would have to demand "more intensity" from the talent.

Meredith said...

Fun! I want to hang out with you and Dannii!!!

Francisco said...

I meant to say "really fun photo." And the "more intensity" is a reference to the Lost in Translation scene during the promotion shoot where the Japanese director instructed Bill Murray and each time the translator parses the instructions.

Scotty and Chels said...

Katie! How are you? I finally got a blog and added you to my page. You look SO CUTE!! You have to remember, you're PREGNANT, not fat! You crack me up. I do the very same thing though.
Hey, how do you know Jess? I know him from BYU. Wonder if he remembers me. I was friends with him and his friend Archie through another friend of mine. I have pics of him with all of us in a hot tub. Ha, ha. Crazy. Small world huh? You are getting so close to baby time. I'm so excited for you!

sarah marie. said...

isn't it weird to see pictures of yourself like this!? you look darling though..

Anonymous said...

that was a really fun night. btw, i'm warming up some pizza right. now. hugs and kisses, -jess

dannii said...

WE LOOOOOOOVE YOU TWO! hurry up and let's hang out again already!

did someone say something about nutella? mmmm... nutella.

dannii said...

oh yeah - jess remembers chelsea - small world for sure!